Gripstone’s Summer Camp is a fun-filled half-day camp (8:30-11:30am) for ages 7-14. Children with all levels of climbing experience are welcome to join. We’ll have fun and games, plus plenty of climbing!
Important Note: At this time, we will not be hosting camps for any children age 6 or under.
- Camp will run Monday-Friday, from June 15th-August 7th (sign up for as many days as you would like, but you must sign up at least 2 days in advance). Receive 10% off if you sign up for a full week.
- We ask that children are dropped off no sooner than 5 minutes prior to the beginning of camp, and picked up no later than 5 minutes after camp ends.
- Children should wear comfortable, athletic clothing and closed-toe shoes. If they own their own climbing harness/shoes we encourage them to bring them, otherwise rentals are included for the camp day.
- Face coverings/masks WILL BE REQUIRED. While campers may pull down their facemasks while climbing, all guests are expected to wear them while in all common areas of the facility, especially while idle.
- Please make sure to pack your children enough snacks and water to last the camp day; snack times will be allotted during the session.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions the drinking fountains in the facility will be unavailable. All children must bring a bottle of water from home.
- To comply with other COVID-19 restrictions we have limited the number of children to eight per day to allow for social distancing, and will split them into groups of four per counselor.
- Refunds are unable to be processed within two weeks of a camp day event.
Remember: A Waiver is Required For EVERYONE to Enter Climbing Area – Parent / Guardian Must sign for those under 18 Yrs. of Age and send a Photocopy of Drivers License if not accompanying their child.
Summer Camp Registration
A Signed Waiver is Required For Everyone to Enter The Climbing Area. Parents or Legal Guardians Must sign for Kids who are Under 18.