Youth Climbing Camps
Gripstone’s Climbing Camp is a fun-filled half-day camp for kids ages 7-14. Children with all levels of climbing experience are welcome to join. We’ll have fun and games, plus plenty of climbing!!
Important Note: At this time, we will not be hosting camps for any children age 6 or under.
- We ask that children are dropped off no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the beginning of camp, and picked up no later than 5 minutes after camp ends.
- Children should wear comfortable, athletic clothing and closed-toe shoes. If they own their own climbing harness/shoes we encourage them to bring them, otherwise rentals are included for the camp day.
- Face coverings/masks are now no longer required for any customers regardless of vaccination status. It is still recommended by the CDC to wear a mask if you are unvaccinated or under-vaccinated.
- Please make sure to pack your children enough snacks and water to last the camp day; snack times will be allotted during the session.
- Refunds are unable to be processed within two weeks of a camp day event.
Remember: A Waiver is Required For EVERYONE to Enter Climbing Area – Parent / Guardian Must sign for those under 18 Yrs. of Age and send a Photocopy of Drivers License if not accompanying their child.