Youth Climbing Camps
- Offered in the morning from 8:30-11:30am.
- $75 for a single morning or sign-up for a whole week of mornings (Mon.-Fri.) for a discounted rate of $325.
Gripstone’s Climbing Camps are fun-filled half-day camps for children ages 7-14. Children with all levels of climbing experience are welcome to join. The day will consist of a group warm-up and stretching, followed by lots of climbing (children will get to boulder, use auto-belays, and climb top rope routes), and varying activities such as crate stacking, traverse games, rope swings, obstacle courses and sit-down activities for when the children need to rest. Rental gear is included for each child.
- $120 for a 4-week program (prorated if there are holidays/vacations)
- Meets on Mondays from 11am-12pm
Kids Climb! is a 4-week program for children ages 4-6 that meets on Mondays from 11am-12pm. This program focuses on spatial awareness, motor skills, and basic climbing skills, all the while creating a fun environment that works on normalizing heights, and becoming familiar with climbing gear, and safety concepts.
Home School Climbing Club (HSCC) After School Climbing Club (ASCC)
- $180 for a full month or prorated if there are holidays/vacations
- meet for 2hrs, twice a week
Both the Home School Climbing Club (HSCC) and the After School Climbing Club (ASCC) are four-week progressive programs for children ages 7-14, that are geared towards those who want to be involved in a structured extracurricular climbing program. All children are welcome to sign up across multiple months, and will only benefit from the continued exposure to climbing! Rental gear is included for each child.
NOTE: The exact amount of days that the HSCC/ASCC meet will vary each month depending on which days D20 has off from school due to vacations/holidays.
Important Note: At this time, we will not be hosting camps for any children age 6 or under.
- We ask that children are dropped off no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the beginning of camp, and picked up no later than 5 minutes after camp ends.
- Children should wear comfortable, athletic clothing and closed-toe shoes. If they own their own climbing harness/shoes we encourage them to bring them, otherwise rentals are included for the camp day.
- Face coverings/masks are now no longer required for any customers regardless of vaccination status. It is still recommended by the CDC to wear a mask if you are unvaccinated or under-vaccinated.
- Please make sure to pack your children enough snacks and water to last the camp day; snack times will be allotted during the session.
- Refunds are unable to be processed within two weeks of a camp day event.
Remember: A Waiver is Required For EVERYONE to Enter Climbing Area – Parent / Guardian Must sign for those under 18 Yrs. of Age and send a Photocopy of Drivers License if not accompanying their child.